In the start screen of your SAP GUI, right click on ‘Favorites’. If the User Menu is open instead of the SAP Menu, press the icon in the Application Bar or Use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+F11".
Insert a transaction as favorite:
Right click on the ‘Favorites’ folder and choose ‘Insert transaction’:
Enter the transaction code you want to save as favorite and continue:
The transaction is now saved as a favorite:
Double clicking on the transaction name will open the transaction:
Order your SAP GUI Favorites using folders:
Right click on the ‘Favorites’ folder and choose ‘Insert folder’:
Give a significant name for your folder and continue:
To add transactions to the folder, you can either right click on the folder and insert transactions or drag and drop the transactions already available in your ‘Favorites’:
When clicking with the right mouse button on the folder, you get the following options:
- Close folder: The folder is displayed folded. The favorite transactions are not visible under the folder. You can right click again and choose ‘Open folder’ to open the folder again.
- Change favorite: Change the name of the folder
- Delete favorite: Delete the folder AND all the favorite transactions below
- Insert folder: Insert another folder under the current one
- Insert transaction: Insert a new favorite transaction under the folder
- Add other objects: Insert a new favorite object under the folder
Delete al favorites from your SAP GUI Favorites:
Right click on the ‘Favorites’ folder and choose ‘Delete all favorites’:
In the pop-up window that opened, choose ‘Yes’:
Please note you can manually delete each favorite by right clicking on it and selecting the ‘Delete favorite’ option.
The SAP University Team