Prerequisite: You should have basic idea of workflow and usage of Send Mail and Activity Steps.
2) Now create a step “Send Mail”, by double clicking on Undefined Step.
4) Now a pop up appears and give the abbreviation and name of the task as below,
5) Your workflow will look like below,
6) Save and activate the workflow, now a workflow no. will be assigned to your workflow as shown below,
7) Now again create a new workflow, repeating the steps (1 & 2) and fill the “Send Mail” step as below,
8) This time give the name as Main workflow as shown below,
9) Your 2nd workflow (Main Workflow) would now appear as below and create an additional step “Activity” to trigger the sub workflow.
11) This is how your main Workflow looks like,
12) Save and activate and a Workflow no. will be generated as shown below,
15) Go to your Business workplace (SBWP) and check the inbox. You will find two mails with the titles “Mail in Main Workflow” triggered from main WF and “Mail in Sub Workflow” triggered from Sub WF.