Ever wondered as to how you delete a product from CRM when there is no delete button to delete a product? However, you can still delete a product in CRM.
Sometimes you may require deleting products from the Product Master.
One of the cases where you may require is when you are trying to modify you Set Type but it says “The Product for this Set Type exists and Set Type cannot be deleted”. Which means that product (S) is created in the system with the data for this Set Type already maintained.
To proceed further you may need to first delete that product.
Here are the detailed steps to do delete a single product at time from your CRM system.
1) Execute Transaction SE11.
2) Choose Database Table = COMC_PR_TOOL_REG.
3) Click on Display Button.
4) Click on Utilities -> Table Contents -> Create Entries.
5) Enter the following:
- Program Name = COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE
- User Name = <your user id>
- Exec Date = Current Date.
6) Click on Save Button. Now your program is registered for product deletion.
7) Go to transaction SE38.
8) Enter Program = COM_PRODUCT_DELETE_SINGLE.
9) Click on Execute Button (F8).
10) Enter the following details of the products that you want to delete and then click on Execute Button.
- Product ID = Z09_ECATT4
- Product Type = 01 (Material)
- Logical System = XYZ
- Simulation - No Deletion = 'Unchecked'
11) Your Product is now deleted!!